At W. Uden & Sons we specialise in repatriation to all parts of the world. At your request we will make all the necessary arrangements and care for you’re loved one whilst in our charge.
Our all-inclusive fee to return the deceased to their native country comprises the following service:-
- Personal and professional supervision throughout, including all necessary paperwork and confirmation of flight.
- Hermetically sealed casket suitable for repatriation
- Removal from place of death to our Chapel of Rest
- Embalming and dressing
- Suitable packaging to protect the casket during transportation
- Airfare for the deceased
- Transportation to the airport
In addition to the above, for a nominal fee, we would be pleased to arrange a Church service or provide any other special requests prior to departure.
In the tragic event of someone passing away whilst abroad we are able to assist with his or her collection from any UK airport and to undertake all the necessary funeral arrangements on your behalf.
Please contact any of our branches for advice or assistance.