We offer full UK and overseas Repatriation Services of the highest standards at any of our London branches. Repatriation can be very overwhelming however we managed to help our local communities to bring smoothly their loved ones back our care since 1881.
Our all-inclusive fee to return the deceased to their native country is comprised of the following services:-
- Travel arrangements from place of death to our chapel of rest
- Personal and professional supervision throughout, including all necessary paperwork and confirmation of flight
- A hermetically sealed casket suitable for repatriation
- Embalming and dressing
- Suitable packaging to protect the casket during transportation
- Airfare for the deceased
- Transportation to the airport
- Repatriation from the UK to any overseas destination worldwide
- Repatriation of UK citizens back to the UK from any other country
In addition to the above ( for a nominal fee ) we would be pleased to arrange a Church service or provide any other special requests prior to departure.
In the tragic event of someone passing away whilst abroad, we are able to assist in bringing your loved one back into our care from any UK airport. We can then help in making all the necessary funeral arrangements. We possess over 100 years of experience with some of the best repatriation services and our dedicated family members will handle the process and help you with the required documentation.
How the repatriation process works
If a death happens abroad and you would like your loved one to be buried in the UK, it is a law requirement to have the body embalmed and secured in a zinc-lined coffin. We should be able to arrange all this for you and prepare the body in this way. It is also required a certified English translation of the death certificate, written authorisation from local authorities to remove the body, and a certificate of the embalming.
Once at home with the deceased, we will arrange a funeral within the United Kingdom. To do this we will need the translated death certificate to the register office or registrar in the area in which you hope to hold the funeral. Formal certificates will then be issued by this office and the funeral will be able to proceed.